SHORT FORM TERMS
1. Attendance and minimum spending of £500 on landscaping and paving products at one of the Longwater Construction Supplies Branch in Attleborough or Norwich between 01/04/2023 and 30/06/2023 is necessary. Entrants must complete the Longwater Registration form by visiting www.longwatersupply.com/WIN. Internet access is required. The prize is the exact value of valid purchase in cash of a minimum of £500 and up to a maximum of £1000. GB, 18+ only.
THE PRIZE DRAW
2. Attendance and purchase of landscaping and paving products at a Longwater Construction Supplies Branch in Norwich or Attleborough during the Prize Draw Period (as defined below) is necessary. Please retain your invoice as this is required for Price Draw Registration at www.longwatersupply.com/WIN
3. This Prize Draw will run for the “Prize Draw Period” which shall be from 09:00 on 1st April 2023 until 23:59 on 30th June 2023 (the “Closing Date”). By entering this Prize Draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Prize Draw form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Longwater Construction Supplies’ sole discretion.
4. To participate in this Prize Draw, entrants must not be Longwater Construction Supplies employees, trade customers, third parties involved in the Prize Draw, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Prize Draw, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
a. reside in the United Kingdom; and
b. be at least 18 years of age or older; and
c. have access to the internet; and
d. have a valid and active Instagram or Facebook account; and
e. spend in person a minimum of £500 on any paving and landscaping products in a Longwater Construction Supplies store in Norwich or Attleborough.
HOW TO ENTER
5. Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled during the Prize Draw Period, to do the following in order to enter (entries will not be deemed complete unless all of this information is provided):
1. complete the Prize Draw Registration form accessed from the link www.longwatersupply.com/WIN during the Prize Draw Period; and,
2. provide the invoice number for items purchased at a Longwater Construction Supplies branch during the Prize Draw Period; and
3. provide the Entrant’s e-mail address in the specified box on the Prize Draw Registration form.
6. The Prize Draw must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
7. Each Entrant is limited to one Entry. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names, or e-mail addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
8. Longwater Construction Supplies does not accept responsibility for any entries which Longwater Construction Supplies fails to receive due to third-party or any technical errors.
9. There will be one winner per month during the Prize Draw Period of the exact purchase value stated on the invoice of a minimum £500 and up to £1000 in cash.
10. The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
CONTACTING THE WINNER
11. One winner will be selected at random from all valid Entrants at the end of each month during the Prize Draw Period. Longwater Construction Supplies will make reasonable efforts to notify the winner of the Prize using the email address provided on the completed entry within 10 days. Longwater Construction Supplies is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the winner, Longwater Construction Supplies reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid Entrant selected at random. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
12. If you are a winner you will be asked to visit your local Longwater Construction Supplies branch to collect your prize on a pre-arranged date and time.
13. The surname of the winner will be obtainable for three months from the Closing Date upon application to Longwater Construction Supplies Prize Draw Registration (Winner’s Details Request), Longwater Construction Supplies Limited, William Frost Way, Longwater Business Park Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 0JS
14. Longwater Construction Supplies reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time. Longwater Construction Supplies’ decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Longwater Construction Supplies, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
16. In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the winner, you may be required by Longwater Construction Supplies to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Prize Draw, and you now confirm that if you are the winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (to be provided on request) and statements made by you concerning the Prize Draw and/or the Prize. You now provide Longwater Construction Supplies with a right and licence to use the entry on the Longwater Construction Supplies website, and throughout Longwater Construction Supplies’ social media channels.
17. Your details will be used in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and the delivery of the Prize. You will be added to Longwater Construction Supplies’ mailing list if you tick the box to confirm you would like to be added.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.